What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Use serrated knife to cut 2 cookies into quarters. Coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; spoon into resealable plastic bag.
- Cut small piece off 1 bottom corner of bag.
- Microwave jam in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 10 sec and stir.
- Layer half each of the chopped cookies, cream cheese mixture and jam evenly in 8 shot glasses; repeat layers.
- Garnish with quartered cookies.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating