What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Cut each banana crosswise into 5 pieces.
- Insert one end of wooden pop stick into one end of each banana piece; stand on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Freeze 20 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip each banana piece halfway into chocolate, then dip into chopped cookies.
- Gently press cookie pieces into chocolate to secure. Return to baking sheet.
- Freeze 2 hours or until chocolate is firm.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating