What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Take a bowl. Add the cream cheese and finely crushed Oreo Cookies. Mix until well-combined.
- Take a rimmed baking sheet. Cover it with waxed paper.
- Make 48 1-inch balls out of the mixture. Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip the cookie balls in the melted semi-sweet baking chocolate. Turn them around, so each corner is evenly coated with the chocolate. Once done, put them back on the baking sheet.
- Decorate with holiday sprinkles. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating