What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Add the butter to a large microwaveable bowl. Heat it in the microwave on high power for 45 seconds or until it melts.
- Add the marshmallows to the bowl. Toss them so they’re evenly coated with melted butter.
- Heat it in the microwave for 1½ minutes, stirring after 45 seconds, or until the marshmallows melt and the mixture is well combined.
- Add the crushed Double Stuf Oreo Cookies.
- Take a 9-inch square pan. Spray it with cooking spray.
- Transfer the Oreo marshmallow mixture to the pan. Press it onto the bottom of the pan.
- Let it cool completely, and then cut it into bars.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating