What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Crush 4 cookies coarsely, then finely crush 6 of the remaining cookies. Set aside.
- Cut remaining cookies into quarters; reserve for later use.
- Combine flour and cinnamon.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
- Add nuts and coarsely crushed cookies; mix well.
- Roll dough into 28 balls, using about 1 Tbsp. dough for each ball.
- Press 1 reserved cookie quarter into center of each ball; re-roll dough if necessary to shape into rounded ball, being careful to completely enclose each cookie piece with dough.
- Roll dough balls, 1 at a time, in finely crushed cookie crumbs; place on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 162°C.
- Bake tea cakes 15 to 18 min. or just until cakes are lightly browned and tops are firm to the touch. Cool 5 min.
- Remove cakes from baking sheet to wire rack; cool completely.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating