What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- Microwave peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1 min and stir.
- Swirl peanut butter into ice cream; spread over crust.
- Freeze 30 min.
- Microwave whipped topping and chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until smooth, stirring after each minute.
- Spread whipped topping mixture over ice cream layer; top with nuts. Freeze 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting.
- Freeze leftovers if any.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating