What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place 1 cookie in each of 12 silicone or foil-lined muffin pan cups.
- Chop remaining cookies; reserve for later use.
- Blend yogurt and 60g strawberries in blender until well blended.
- Pour yogurt mixture into medium bowl. Add whipped topping, remaining strawberries and reserved chopped cookies; mix well.
- Spoon over cookies in muffin cups.
- Cut each of 3 colorful paper or plastic drinking straws into 4 pieces; insert into yogurt mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature about 5 min. before serving.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating