What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a pan, add oil then sauté onions and bell pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes then season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Season the beef with worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. In a pan, add oil, once hot, sear the beef on both sides. Set aside.
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of butter and add flour, then add the milk. Mix and add the grated Eden Melt Sarap. Stir until the cheese is well melted.
- Add butter to the baguette and toast in a pan until golden and crispy.
- Add the vegetable mixture, cooked beef, and top with the melted cheese mixture.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating