What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Take a bowl. Add the softened cream cheese, finely crushed Oreo Cookies, raspberry jam and chopped cranberries. Mix until well-combined.
- Make 48 1-inch balls out of the mixture. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the baking white chocolate and red food colouring. Mix until well blended.
- Take a shallow pan. Line it with waxed paper.
- Dip the balls in the melted semi-sweet baking chocolate. Place them in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Drizzle the pink chocolate mix on top. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating