What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions.
- Trim the broccoli and discard the thick stems. Cut into pieces, keeping the florets intact.
- Add to the pasta water for the last 4 minutes of the cooking time.
- Drain well then return to the pan, cover and keep warm.
- Place the chilli in a small saucepan, add the Philadelphia and milk. Stir over a low heat until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and broccoli.
- Add the salmon and toss lightly together.
- Season to taste and serve immediately in warm pasta dishes.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating