What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Crush 16 cookies into fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan; cover with ice cream.
- Top with layer of 16 of the remaining cookies; spread with 1 cup whipped topping.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen dessert. Remove rim. Drizzle top of dessert with fudge topping, then caramel topping.
- Cut remaining cookies in half. Use to garnish dessert along with the remaining whipped topping just before serving.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating