What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take three 8-inch round pans. Cover them with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 8 Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package.
- Stir the chopped cookies into the cake batter.
- Pour the cake batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake the cake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Once done, remove the cakes from the pans and place them onto wire racks. Let it cool completely.
- Trim off the top of the cakes if they are domed, so the layers are even. Discard the trimmed portion or reserve it for snacking.
- Add the whipping cream and chopped Cadbury Dairy Milk into a microwaveable bowl. Heat it on high power for 1 minute or until the chocolate melts completely and the mixture is well blended. Keep stirring every 30 seconds. Let the mixture cool.
- Reserve ¼ cup of whipped cream for later use.
- Place one layer of the cake on a serving plate. Spread half of the remaining whipped cream on it.
- Cut out a 3-inch round portion from the centre of one of the remaining cake layers. Reserve this portion for later use.
- Place this cake layer (that has been cut out from the middle) on a plate. Spread the remaining whipped cream on it. Fill the cutout portion with the coloured sprinkles. Cover it with the last cake layer.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the chocolate mixture onto the reserved cake cutout.
- Spread the remaining chocolate mixture onto the top of the cake.
- Place the cutout on top of the cake.
- Decorate with the reserved whipped cream and the remaining Oreo cookies. Oreo Surprise Cake is ready!
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating