What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Start with Pumpkin syrup; put the water and sugar in a saucepan and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the stove and allow to cool slightly. Then drizzle the mixture over the pulped pumpkin, stir and add cinnamon.
- To decorate – cut the skewers so that they’re 5 cm longer than the glasses you’ll be using for the milkshake. Stick OREO cookies on the end of the skewers.
- Break up the chocolate bar into chunks and put the chunks beneath the OREO cookies on the skewers. Roughly cut up the chocolate for decoration.
- Spread some lemon cream around the rim of the glasses, then stick the chocolate pieces to the cream.
- Drizzle the inside of the glasses with chocolate sauce and put 2 teaspoons of pumpkin syrup in the bottom of each glass.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and carefully blend until you have a consistent mixture. Pour the milkshake into the glasses, over the syrup. Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate buttons.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating